Public hosted continous integration server for Mbunit - Gallio?

Cliff Burger

Oct 4, 2012, 4:26:18 PM10/4/12
to galli...@googlegroups.com
Regarding this post about the build server ... Where is this build server? Is it still broken? I can't find a public CI build server for the Gallio project. It would be very convenient to have access to the latest builds.

If the build server isn't hosted, there are a number of hosted build servers that are free for open source projects. I'll have some time next week and experience in getting tricky builds to run. I would probably use the teamcity CI available from code better and jetbrains: http://codebetter.com/codebetter-ci/

Also: Any thoughts of moving to Git? It would make forking and contributing much simpler.

Google

Oct 8, 2012, 12:16:39 PM10/8/12
to galli...@googlegroups.com, galli...@googlegroups.com
I think the code better server was insufficient due to the need to compile against visual studio libraries, and it's msbuild only.

Do MS still have an offer on azure as a compute host that could be used?

Cliff Burger

Nov 30, 2012, 3:36:18 PM11/30/12
to galli...@googlegroups.com
Indeed, installing the requirements is painful. http://gallio.org/wiki/doku.php?id=devel:build_instructions. I haven't got around to installing the VS 2008 required Visual Studio 2008 SDK 1.1. Not spent more than an hour on this.

Code better is open to the possibility of install VS: http://codebetter.com/codebetter-ci/