Is it just me or is gallio.org down?

daniel hegner

Mar 15, 2013, 3:30:37 AM3/15/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com
Since a couple of days back I can't reach gallio.org. Is it just me or is the site down?

Regards, Daniel

Johan Appelgren

Mar 15, 2013, 5:16:57 AM3/15/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com
It's not responding for me either.

Ray Megal

Mar 16, 2013, 3:25:03 PM3/16/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com
It's down for me as well.

Kobus van der Merwe

Mar 21, 2013, 12:24:07 PM3/21/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com

It seems the site is still down. Does anyone know why?

Kobus van der Merwe

Mar 21, 2013, 5:12:28 PM3/21/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com
I see its back up

George Petrov

May 22, 2013, 8:23:41 AM5/22/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com
And again - today I cannot reach it.

Denys Stoianov

May 28, 2013, 10:43:56 AM5/28/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com
hi, what is going on with sites gallio.com and mbunit.com ?
they are several days are down.

Denys

Jeff Brown

Jun 3, 2013, 1:04:04 PM6/3/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com
It's back up again now.  My bad.

Jeff.

Pat Kujawa

Jul 29, 2013, 5:36:45 PM7/29/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com
Both sites are redirecting to https://code.google.com/p/mb-unit/. I remember seeing nice pages explaining the product back in summer 2012, but now it seems that Gallio/MbUnit has been sort of abandoned. Is there any central committee or braintrust that can clarify the direction of the project, or are we going to be left guessing as to the future of it? This is coming from someone who has used and enjoyed working with Gallio, and I appreciate all of the work that has gone into it so far.
Pat

Jeff Brown

Aug 9, 2013, 4:49:09 AM8/9/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com
Gallio and MbUnit are quite powerful tools but new leadership is needed to carry the project forward.  Things have been pretty quiet for a while.  It makes me sad to put the project on hiatus considering the effort that so many people have invested in it.

I need to move the web site hosting to a new location.  Unfortunately, I've had to redirect the sites to the Google Code page for the time being.  The sites themselves are relatively lightweight but require ASP.Net and SQLServer for the back-end.  The wiki is PHP.

I'd love to find a volunteer to host and maintain the web site going forward.  Code contributions are also welcome.

Jeff.

Norbert Eder

Aug 9, 2013, 3:39:10 PM8/9/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com
Are the websites part of the repository? I'd like to have a look on it to get an idea if it is possible for me to host it.

Norbert.

Jeff Brown

Aug 12, 2013, 2:44:47 AM8/12/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com
Yes, the websites are in the repository.

Jeff.

Norbert Eder

Aug 13, 2013, 2:45:36 AM8/13/13
to galli...@googlegroups.com