Is there interest in a complete Raspberry Pi -Gallery3 SD card image?

Bill Kreutz

Nov 27, 2020, 8:50:10 PM11/27/20
to Gallery 3 Users
I have Gallery running on Raspberry Pi (4B and Zero). I also set it up on Ubuntu 20.04. The documentation was a little fuzzy, but it works great on both.

Is there interest in a downloadable/flashable Raspian image file with working Raspberry Pi OS and Gallery3 server? Or would it be a waste of time? Would step-by-step instructions for terminal be more useful to more people?

Let me know what you think.

Michael Sciascia

Jun 2, 2021, 6:52:39 PM6/2/21
to Gallery 3 Users
I would be interested in an image file or step by step instructions.    I have an old Gallery 2.0 archive that I would like to resurrect.

Thanks