Help: Docker image and Gallery3 no longer working.

44 wyświetlenia

Dave Phillips

nieprzeczytany,
31 maj 2022, 13:37:4031.05.2022
do Gallery 3 Users
I had docker image( GitHub - bwdutton/gallery3-docker: Docker build of gallery3 )  up and running with mysql last year and then left it alone for awhile.
I was getting the "Dang... Something went wrong!" message and could not even get to the start page.
Looking at the logs (gallery3-var/logs/)
I found
#18 {main}
2022-05-31 17:07:49 +00:00 --- error: Database_Exception [ 44 ]: #2002: Connecti
on refused
/var/www/system/libraries/Database_Mysqli.php [ 38 ]

Some clumsy debugging of the
/var/www/system/libraries/Database_Mysqli.php
file told me that $host was defined as the gallery server IP and not the MySQL server.
I then hardcoded in the correct IP and now am getting a timeout error
2022-05-31 06:54:24 +00:00 --- error: Database_Exception [ 44 ]: #2002: Connection timed out
/var/www/system/libraries/Database_Mysqli.php [ 38 ]

Any suggestions or advice?
p.s. Sorry Brad for not getting back to you on Issue #8 "Trying to get mail working" :( I got severely distracted. I will check into it once I am up and running again.

Dave Phillips

nieprzeczytany,
31 maj 2022, 16:26:3131.05.2022
do Gallery 3 Users
Oh I forgot to add that I can connect to the database server and instance from the Gallery machine via the MySQL command line.

Dave Phillips

nieprzeczytany,
4 cze 2022, 06:40:514.06.2022
do Gallery 3 Users
I got it working.
When I hard coded the $host I had a colon at the end that I never noticed. :(
When the IP is correct it works fine. I am not sure why $host is not being picked up properly still but that is a problem for another day.

Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż
Nowe wiadomości: 0