Gallery 3.09 :-( Dang is not fixed by upgrade to 3.13

John Podvoiskis

Oct 4, 2022, 5:43:53 PM10/4/22
to gallery...@googlegroups.com
An installation of Gallery 3.09 began showing :-( Dang. Don't know why.
I installed 3.13 alongside it and loaded one test image. This works fine.
When I move 'var' from 3.13 to 3.09 this works and shows the test image.
When I move 'var' from 3.09 to 3.13 I get :-( Dang again.
I have not yet changed the password on the original sql db, which still has 11MB in it.

How do I get my old db to work with the newer Gallery?
Log seems to say it cannot connect to mySQL db.

Server php is 7.4.30, sql is 10.3.35.

John