RE: [gallery-3-users] Abridged summary of gallery-3-users@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Singh Industrial

Apr 21, 2021, 10:03:26 AM4/21/21
to gallery...@googlegroups.com

I was using clean canvas, and now using Wide Wind.

Apr 21, 2021, 7:01:48 PM4/21/21
to Gallery 3 Users
I've attached my log from 7-April - I'm not sure when it went down exactly, I saw it 15th April. I checked logs before and after and they are clean.
This log has a lot of information, that I do not understand.
2021-04-07.log.php