ImageMagick not located but shows in phpinfo

djk

Nov 22, 2022, 6:55:32 PM11/22/22
to Gallery 3 Users
Under Setting:Graphics the active toolkit is ImageMagick
but there is a banner: We could not locate ImageMagick on your system.

phpinfo show it install and available
Settings:Advanced extra_binary_paths, graphics_toolkit_path include the path to convert

What else is there to check and setup for Gallery3 to locate and use ImageMagick?

J.R.

Nov 23, 2022, 12:37:15 PM11/23/22
to gallery...@googlegroups.com
I have always used the GD graphics library in my Gallery installations and never had any problems with it. I remember hearing that ImageMagick was not being updated and that there were issues using it with some of the higher versions of PHP.

-- J.R.
--
WHEN USING AN EMAIL PROGRAM to reply to this message, click REPLY TO LIST or REPLY TO ALL so your reply goes out to everyone in the group. If you click REPLY or REPLY TO SENDER Google will *only* send your reply to the original author (not recommended).

To post a NEW MESSAGE to the group, send an new email to:
gallery...@googlegroups.com

To view or sign in to this group on the web, use this URL:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gallery-3-users
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gallery 3 Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gallery-3-users/3821f794-6890-4875-920c-f1ad0c96435cn%40googlegroups.com.

djk

Nov 23, 2022, 1:27:11 PM11/23/22
to Gallery 3 Users
I have the auto rotate module but it does not seem to be working. I am not sure if that a GD issue or something. Thank you for the information.