GitHub Source for all of latest 3.1 files

Michael J. Kupec

Mar 24, 2022, 3:00:46 PM3/24/22
to gallery...@googlegroups.com

Subject line says it all, where on GitHub an I grab a copy of everything for current Gallery 3.1?

I’d like to try some ideas and I thought I had the right links saved but it looks like they were in a long ago deleted set of browser favorite links.

TIA!

Michael J Kupec

Michae...@veizon.net

Brad Dutton

Mar 24, 2022, 3:04:24 PM3/24/22
to Gallery 3 Users

Michael J. Kupec

Mar 24, 2022, 3:07:13 PM3/24/22
to gallery...@googlegroups.com

I believe I have found it:

https://github.com/bwdutton/gallery3

This correct?

Michael J Kupec

Michae...@veizon.net

--
WHEN USING AN EMAIL PROGRAM to reply to this message, click REPLY TO LIST or REPLY TO ALL so your reply goes out to everyone in the group. If you click REPLY or REPLY TO SENDER Google will *only* send your reply to the original author (not recommended).

To post a NEW MESSAGE to the group, send an new email to:
gallery...@googlegroups.com

To view or sign in to this group on the web, use this URL:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gallery-3-users
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gallery 3 Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gallery-3-users/000a01d83fb1%2464da2990%242e8e7cb0%24%40verizon.net.

michae...@verizon.net

Mar 24, 2022, 3:41:23 PM3/24/22
to Gallery 3 Users
Thanks Brad!

Strange that your reply has shown up here on the web page, but I've yet to see it in my Outlook email.

Like all microslop based, I guess it'll eventually come rattling through the system... :)