Old Gallery FORUMS at New Location

JR

Jan 1, 2021, 8:41:03 PM1/1/21
to gallery...@googlegroups.com

Thanks to Adrian for pointing out that the old Gallery 2 and Gallery 3 forums have been moved to a new location at:

http://gallery.menalto.com/forum.html

These hundreds of forum pages  still contain tons of valuable information, tips and module instructions even if new material can no longer be posted to them. For people with questions about installing, upgrading, modules and just about anything Gallery related spending some time poking through the forums, searching with keywords on what you're need to know, can be really helpful.

-- J.R.

Adrian London

Jan 2, 2021, 6:09:50 AM1/2/21
to gallery...@googlegroups.com
I think http://galleryproject.org/ and http://gallery.menalto.com/ are the same.  I just replied to another post and somehow used the latter URL to link to the G1 forums instead of the former.  I assume they’re domain aliases or whatever it’s called.

Up until a year or two ago the forums had a search function that worked really well. It’s been removed!  Not sure why.  But google search does the job by sticking "site:http://galleryproject.org” in the URL.

--
WHEN USING AN EMAIL PROGRAM to reply to this message, click REPLY TO LIST or REPLY TO ALL so your reply goes out to everyone in the group. If you click REPLY or REPLY TO SENDER Google will *only* send your reply to the original author (not recommended).

To post a NEW MESSAGE to the group, send an new email to:
gallery...@googlegroups.com

To view or sign in to this group on the web, use this URL:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gallery-3-users
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gallery 3 Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gallery-3-users/81382ded-a05e-2fae-4ec6-c1d897df45c6%40thepostalzone.com.