Please read

emm...@emmaco.com

Nov 6, 2018, 10:32:43 AM11/6/18
to gale-...@googlegroups.com, lecson...@googlegroups.com

I’m hoping that sometime in the near future I can transfer the lecson and gale sites to a younger member where they can host the sites and update content on a more regular basis.   The kit deserves better attention.

I’ll still keep them going, but I think it’s time for a change to a more vibrant individual.  Any volunteers?

In the meantime, I’ll keep listening…

Thanks, John

VP, Engineering

Emmaco, Inc.

www.emmaco.com

(626) 799-9993

If it wasn’t meant for you, delete it.

Pete Wilson

Nov 6, 2018, 11:04:54 AM11/6/18
to gale-...@googlegroups.com, lecson...@googlegroups.com
John

It sounds like fun, but I’ve well-passed the ‘young’ attribute. Even the young-ish.

I very much doubt its efficacy, but is there some sort of coopertaive org that might work??

— P

Jack Ward

Nov 7, 2018, 8:16:05 AM11/7/18
to gale-...@googlegroups.com
Reaching 70 in a couple of years means I'm a bit over the hill as well, Pete. Are there any 30-50 year olds around?

Jack Ward
Knoxville, TN, USA

Pete Wilson

Nov 7, 2018, 9:48:19 AM11/7/18
to gale-...@googlegroups.com
Left you in the dust, Jack :-)

Jack Ward

Nov 8, 2018, 8:43:59 PM11/8/18
to gale-...@googlegroups.com
Good on ya, Pete. I hope ya see a hundred. 😉

Bruce Yardley

Nov 8, 2018, 9:44:52 PM11/8/18
to gale-...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,