Rare Opportunity to Buy a Turntable.

emm...@emmaco.com

Nov 13, 2018, 11:57:26 AM11/13/18
to gale-...@googlegroups.com

First, a group welcome to Paolo.  He sent me an interesting message…

Message from Paolo_O

I recovered from the attic a Gale turntable. All original in perfect condition and more suitable for a museum. I would like to deliver it to an interested person who can preserve it.

Thanks, John

VP, Engineering

Emmaco, Inc.

www.emmaco.com

(626) 799-9993

If it wasn’t meant for you, delete it.

Toby

Nov 13, 2018, 12:14:24 PM11/13/18
to Gale Audio
Hi,

I would be very interested in buying it. My great uncle (David Carter Associates) owned the design company DCA who were tasked by Ira Gale to take it from an idea to production. I’ve been keen to find one and keep it in the family with my own passion for Hi-Fi.

Thanks

Toby

David from www.vintagegale.com

Nov 13, 2018, 12:38:10 PM11/13/18
to Gale Audio
I have had x4 turntables go past me in the last 2 years with either a price tag of 'zero' when Ira's ex-French distributor contacted me to donated one to The Audiopartnership building in London (who still own the original Gale patent) or alternatively someone trying to sell one for stupid money....be careful how much you pay is my advice.

Paolo_O

Nov 20, 2018, 4:50:23 PM11/20/18
to Gale Audio
The price is very variable, how many turntables have been sold in the last few years?