Welcome to New Member Nick Banks

emm...@emmaco.com

Dec 19, 2018, 9:43:12 AM12/19/18
to gale-...@googlegroups.com

Gale and Lecson owner…  How about that?

Thanks, John

VP, Engineering

Emmaco, Inc.

www.emmaco.com

(626) 799-9993

If it wasn’t meant for you, delete it.

Lothar

Dec 20, 2018, 3:02:02 AM12/20/18
to Gale Audio
Hi Nick,

Welcome !  Took a little while, but now you have arrived at our forum.....unfortunately in the middle of its winter sleep! (hibernation sounds a bit odd ! )

Merry Christmas!

Lothar

timhum

Dec 21, 2018, 5:52:04 AM12/21/18
to Gale Audio

Welcome Nick, You are one of the lucky few who have the Gale and Lecson set (more than a few people on this site though!). Having just reconditioned a Gale 401C I am inspired to treat myself to an AP3A when one next appears. A Christmas present to me and have a happy Christmas yourself, carols sound so much better with your kit!
And while we are in the mood, A Happy Christmas and healthy New Year to all our readers.
Cheers,
Tim

Jack Ward

Dec 21, 2018, 11:18:23 PM12/21/18
to gale-...@googlegroups.com
Welcome aboard, Nick!

nick banks

Jan 14, 2019, 9:21:20 PM1/14/19
to Gale Audio
A very belated happy new year and my gratitude for the warm welcome.
Cheers
Nick