Re: Digest for gale-audio@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Simon Yearwood

Sep 15, 2019, 8:23:19 AM9/15/19
to gale-...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know what the model was for the midrange in the 401. I bought some from Sound imports in Denmark some years ago and shipped then from Switzerland the other day to my address in Portugal and now customs want a value on them. I can't remember what the model number is and I cant look at them as they are held in customs.
Any help on values if bought new and or what is the model number that one could buy replacements for when they were in production. I had the plastic cone variety.
Thanks Simon

On Thu, 12 Sep 2019 at 01:01, <gale-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Howie <sm1t...@gmail.com>: Sep 10 09:29PM -0700

Hi Lothar, I have sent my replies to your gmail account listed in your
email to me. Hopefully you have received them?

Regards
Howie

George bb2wa

Sep 29, 2019, 2:07:01 AM9/29/19
to Gale Audio
I think Peerless K04MRF? Can't buy them now. Online 4 inch mid range $20-25???
Cheers
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to gale-...@googlegroups.com.