broken turntable wanted

al

Jan 3, 2020, 10:26:10 PM1/3/20
to Gale Audio
hello everyone,

I'm after an original (broken...) control unit for a turntable to tinker with, but would also be delighted to buy anyone's whole broken turntable setup... I know it's a long shot but I thought I'd just ask as there may be some people for whom the repair mountain is too steep, and I'd like to try and tackle it, possible in a Howie sort of way, possibly original, possibly with a different motor unit... My electrical / mechanical skills are basic but can program arduinos and learn, and I have some time..

would keep the forum informed of progress I promise!

I have various Gale turntable bits and pieces but trying to use good bits to test bad ones, and to get an idea of how to mend them...

thanks!

alex