Pyweek...

RB[0]

Aug 21, 2010, 8:03:54 PM8/21/10
to GalaxyMage Redux Dev, Ian Mallett, Nicolas Brown
Hey guys, so, the theme "caught" won - which totally stinks, since that really doesn't fit GMR much at all...

So if anyone can think up something that sounds awesome for the theme, let me know!
I think GM itself we won't be able to do, but we can still work on multiplayer/art and such, and take that into GMR as a good foundation/warm-up...

What does everyone else think?

Jeremy Putnam

Aug 21, 2010, 8:13:32 PM8/21/10
to GalaxyMage Redux Dev
Actually I voted for that as my number one choice. My thought being
that we could create a small scenario where there's a ragtag band of
adventurers "caught" by an evil overlord or unscrupulous sheriff.
They have to fight their way out of the jail cell and gain their
freedom.

RB[0]

Aug 21, 2010, 8:15:56 PM8/21/10
to galaxymage...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, that's a possibility for sure...
Let me see what I can mock-up engine wise for this.

BTW, we have a chat room:
irc.freenode.net #galaxymage

RB[0]

Aug 21, 2010, 8:27:44 PM8/21/10
to galaxymage...@googlegroups.com
Also, there is now a Pyweek dir in the GMR repo's, so that is what we will be working out of...