Networking...

RB[0]

Jan 21, 2009, 8:21:41 PM1/21/09
to GalaxyMage Redux Dev
After a little break, I am now back, and getting back to work on the
networking side of things.

Since we have already decided to use Twisted for the networking, I
have been working to get that figured out for some time now.
I have met with mixed success - for basic message sending I think I
have it working, but for anything else (namely PB) I am stopped pretty
cold.

I was wondering if anyone has any good links for learning Twisted, and
especially the more advanced parts - or if they would be interested in
helping out with the actual code in this area...

Cheers,
Matt