[galaxy-dev] Galaxy finds CF9 bug

1 view

Phil Haeusler

May 21, 2010, 12:55:50 AM5/21/10
to galaxy-dev
From our original conversation here regarding issues with Galaxy and
remote services under CF9

http://groups.google.com/group/cfaussie/msg/dfd3f92a55d6bd77

I logged ColdFusion bug 82819 which has been subsequently verified and
fixed by Adobe for ColdFusion 9.0.1.

In the mean time, you'll need to patch the onMissingMethod function at
Line 416 in Service.cfc from the original

<cfreturn webService.send(missingMethodName, missingMethodArguments)>

<cfreturn webService.send(missingMethodName,
Duplicate(missingMethodArguments))>

Cheers
Phil

Wiki page
http://trac.rocketboots.com/os/wiki/GalaxySoa

Robin Hilliard

May 21, 2010, 1:22:12 AM5/21/10
to galax...@googlegroups.com
On 21/05/2010, at 2:55 PM, Phil Haeusler wrote:

> In the mean time, you'll need to patch the onMissingMethod function at
> Line 416 in Service.cfc from the original
>
> <cfreturn webService.send(missingMethodName, missingMethodArguments)>

> <cfreturn webService.send(missingMethodName,
> Duplicate(missingMethodArguments))>

This fix is committed in revison 249 of Service.cfc.

Thanks,
Robin

Phil Haeusler

May 21, 2010, 1:49:36 AM5/21/10
to galax...@googlegroups.com
Cheers! i really should check these things