Remote services do indeed work!

Gavin Baumanis

Jun 17, 2010, 9:29:03 PM6/17/10
to galaxy-dev
Well I attended the Melbourne CFUG last night and gave a presentation
on Galaxy and SOA in general.

I think it was pretty well received.

The intersting part of the night - as always seemsd to be the case at
a CFUG was the discussion that came aftewards.

Phil wrote me up some quick demo code to show me how to get remote
services working correctly and spoke to us all about the nuances
required to get things working correctly with galaxy.

So now I have a quick and simple sample app on getting remote services
working - where would you like it placed?
It's only a three files that are each about 6 lines long... I could do
it inline?

Gavin.