Thanks to all the test players

Davin

Feb 2, 2009, 11:32:43 AM2/2/09
to Galac-Tac
I wanted to thank you all for helping to test the Galac-Tac web-based
system. Thanks to you all, I'm still finding and fixing bugs in the
game code and making numerous improvements in both the game and
assistant programs.

Please feel free to continue to contact me about anything in the game
system that's unexpected or needs to be improved. It's probably
another bug and needs to be examined and taken care of, preferably in
the turn that it first occurs.

I'm still (slowly) making improvements in GTAC, too, if you have any
further suggestions. There's plenty to do that's still on the drawing
board there, but every idea helps make it a better product. (We might
even come up with a real-time, GTAC-based version of the game one
day.)

Davin