Resuming In Person Meetings - June 8th

Kamin Miller

Jun 2, 2021, 9:21:02 PM6/2/21
to Executive Board
Hackers and interested parties!

It is now time!  The Gainesville Hackerspace plans to reopen to the public and resume holding our Open Project Nights!

Please join us for the official reopening of The Gainesville Hackerspace on June 8th at 7pm.

It has been a wild year and we can't wait to see everyone and start collaborating in person again!  We'd love to know what you've been working on! Bring your projects to share with fellow Hackers.

For those of you who submitted applications during the last year, please plan to attend so we can introduce you to the space and start our voting process.

We ask that members and visitors to the Hackerspace please consider the CDC Guidance with regard to Covid-19, which can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/large-events/considerations-for-events-gatherings.html

I personally would like to thank all of the members who came out to help clean up the space. This reopening would not be possible without you.

-Kamin Miller
-VP, Gainesville Hackerspace

*E*

Oct 14, 2021, 11:10:58 AM10/14/21
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Hello! I am planning to visit the open house on Tuesday at 7:00 p.m., October 19th. Just checking ahead to make sure it is happening. I am bringing a techie friend.

Thanks for letting me know.