Inquiry from community member

*E*

Sep 5, 2021, 1:09:43 PM9/5/21
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Hello! I am a big fan of your endeavor. I have an SSD that I need installed in my computer. I am wondering if anyone might have time to Guide me in installing it. I would be happy to become a member if necessary.

Thank you for considering!
Elizabeth

>^..^<

Kamin Miller

Sep 5, 2021, 1:12:50 PM9/5/21
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Hey Elizabeth,

I'm happy to walk you through it over Zoom later this afternoon/evening or tomorrow if that's ok.

Are you looking to copy an existing hard disk to this SSD, or are you going to do a fresh install of the Operating System on it?

-Kamin

rfEngineers

Sep 5, 2021, 4:45:15 PM9/5/21
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com, efran...@gmail.com
Hi Elizabeth,

We have open house at our 6th Street location (2803 NW 6th Street) every
Tuesday night starting at 7pm.

If your computer is portable I suggest bringing it to open house and
someone there should be able to help you.

If your computer is a monstrous old desktop with multiple huge monitors
that requires three men and a boy to move then you should come to open
house and see if you can Shanghai some able body to come to your place
to help you replace the drive.

I hope to see you on Tuesday night,

Joe