No open house or demo night March 17th

Daniel Crisman

Mar 16, 2020, 1:10:41 PM3/16/20
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
In alignment with the COVID-19 recommendations Gainesville Hackerspace
will not have an open house or demo night on 2020 March 17th.

Please protect yourself and those around you:

Leonard Pearlman

Mar 16, 2020, 2:49:33 PM3/16/20
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Waaaaa!   Why not slap an ozone generator in there and just wheeze on?  Well, see all y'all next month.

Meanwhile, I dug up a little MIG machine that has low hours, and would like to start going over welding hardware in detail next time, if we live so long.  Have a definitive discussion of the different welding methods and what they do, since everyone seems to have a different reading on this.

Technically Yours,

Cranky Old Mister Lenny