CNC plywood parts

John Shrader

Dec 17, 2020, 2:41:25 PM12/17/20
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Someone contacted me from Akira wood work looking to get some CNC work done. I am unable to help him because my machine is in storage.

He was wondering if anyone else in the Gainesville area would be able to make some plywood Cnc parts. If you have any suggestions or would like to contact him and discuss it please let me know.

Thanks,
- John

Damion Habeck

Dec 17, 2020, 3:11:52 PM12/17/20
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Call Themeworks in high springs. Our workload is heavy at the moment. Depending on the scale of things , management might be interested . I run a Multicam 3000 and it has no problem with plywood.
Good luck,
Damion