Arduino Components?

Alex Fox-Alvarez

Dec 24, 2023, 1:53:05 PM12/24/23
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

My father in law passed away this year and he had a bunch of arduino components and related motors and such that he was going to use to make some halloween decorations. I don't know how to use them, so would like to donate them to the hackerspace for any projects they could be used for. Would these be useful to anyone there? Or should I bring them to repurpose project?

Cheers,
-Alex

Aram Perez

Dec 24, 2023, 3:18:20 PM12/24/23
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Please donate them to the Hackerspace (or I can take them).

Thanks,
Aram