my response to attacks on my posting on Covid-19 severity and statistics

Mark Venzke

Jul 10, 2020, 10:39:54 PM7/10/20
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Fellow inventors and entrepreneurs:

You members who energetically attacked my posting on this list service and who attacked me ought not blame the messenger or opinion holder or advocate, me.

The writer, Jon Rappaport, is an inveterate and diligent researcher and well informed and courageous writer and author.  He is one of many investigative journalists and authors who have concluded that the Covid-19 "threat" is vastly over-blown.

The CDC itself issued a recent statement concerning the government and mainstream media great exaggeration of the reported manifestations of Covid-19.  Well placed whistleblowers have done likewise.  (View Plandemic, a short documentary about Dr. Judy Mikovits athttps://drjudymikovits.com.)  Dedicated and courageous clinicians, doctors and nurses, have attested to pervasive and intentional Covid-19 misdiagnoses and unnecessary and harmful--often deadly--treatments.

Be a critical consumer of broadly sourced news and information.  For many reasons, you will get very different information from different sources.

For example, do you think that the only ways to produce electricity is with fossil fuels, nuclear fusion, hydro-turbine, photo-voltaic panel, wave-and-current exploitation and geothermal?  Have you yet heard of nuclear fusion, free energy or vibrational exploitation?

Discuss; do not become dogmatic or hostile or disrespectful or threatening.

Consider all credible evidence.  Much evidence of the nature, manifestations, effects and immunology of Covid-19 being roughly equivalent to those of common and seasonal influenza have been widely available in the public domain, though Internet technology companies have been removing some of it.

I shall not discuss this matter furthar--though I would like to do so--as I have much work to do.

Remember:

- To have the last word does not make one "right."

- To be the most insulting or repetitive or taunting does not make one the "winner."

You can convince me of nothing using those tactics.

Is Hackerspace and this list service of it an organization that promotes and enables creativity, free thinking, innovation, invention and tinkering, or is it an organization that adopts and promulgates doctrinaire positions and attacks alternative positions?

In truth and freedom and the benefits that they confer.

Mark Venzke

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020, 11:07 AM Eric Pleace <epl...@gmail.com> wrote:
OK, now we know where you stand.
I'd like to suggest Seroquel - it's a strong anti-psychotic, and it will help you sleep also. Ask your doctor if it's right for you.
Eric

On Thu, Jul 9, 2020 at 10:09 PM Mark Venzke <mark....@gmail.com> wrote:
ventiators--no good

Jul 10, 2020, 10:44:36 PM7/10/20
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Sure, bud

Kathryn Storey

Jul 10, 2020, 10:52:27 PM7/10/20
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com

Natalie Ironside

Jul 10, 2020, 10:56:42 PM7/10/20
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com

Eric Pleace

Jul 10, 2020, 11:13:45 PM7/10/20
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,
Thanks for your follow-up email.
I want to apologise for my hasty response to you. I was out of line and not being the man I aspire to be.
Although I disagree with your conclusions about covid, I want to honor your right to hold such ideas.
I probably follow different media than you do.  My choice. One for the freedoms we enjoy.

My wife works at Shands hospital where every day she sees numerous people who will be having surgery soon.
Yesterday 4 such people subsequently tested positive for covid. The staff who worked with them will be taking extra precautions and be alert for their own symptoms.
For me this is very real and personal.

So I wish you and all of us well, and look forward to our open Tuesday evenings at hackerspace - when it is safe to do that.
Best wishes,