more information on Reddit, plus a new iOS beta

Andrew Johnson

Oct 20, 2015, 5:58:19 PM10/20/15
to Gaia GPS, gaiagps-beta, gaia-gps-f...@googlegroups.com, gaia-gps-for...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

I wanted to send another note to ask you to switch to our new forum on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/GaiaGPS/

To join, you should make an account on reddit.com, and add "GaiaGPS" to your subreddits (it's a step in the sign up).

We're really liking how well this works for bringing the community together, for beta testing, questions, discussion, and outdoor news. Reddit is great software, and it ends up being a nice forum to visit to keep up with Gaia GPS.
  • If you are a Reddit user, and make GaiaGPS one of your "sub-reddits," then the best Gaia stuff will pop up on your Reddit home page.
  • The forum has been getting a number of support questions too, which we like - this seems positive for the community, vs. always doing private email. And the forum works better than Google Groups for having the conversations.
Regards,
Andrew

p.s. Pro-tip for Reddit - there are other micro-niche forums you might fall in love with - look for subreddits about your favorite TV show or type of news.

Andrew Johnson
Founder