Plot a precise trail with the new trail finder on gaiagps.com

Andrew Johnson

Jul 10, 2015, 12:49:38 PM7/10/15
to Gaia GPS, gaiagps-beta, gaia-gps-for...@googlegroups.com, gaia-gps-f...@googlegroups.com
Hey Folks,

If you are planning a trip this weekend, you have to check this out.

If you love it, please share it on Facebook and Twitter, and help get the word out. This is one of the cooler things I've had the opportunity to contribute to, though the heavy lifting was all done by my colleague Jesse, open data, and open source software.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Andrew Johnson
Founder

David Bellamy

Jul 10, 2015, 3:41:07 PM7/10/15
to gaia-gps, gaiagps-beta, gaia-gps-for...@googlegroups.com, gaia-gps-f...@googlegroups.com
Very, very cool.  Great tool!

--

---

MrMike

Jul 12, 2015, 6:47:24 PM7/12/15
to GaiaGP...@googlegroups.com, gaia-gps-f...@googlegroups.com, gaia...@googlegroups.com, and...@gaiagps.com, gaia-gps-for...@googlegroups.com
Oh man this is sweet.  Has big potential.  I found I sill was using the Cycling Topo (Thunderforst) map on the iPhone to cross reference stuff while using the new tool.  The Cycle map shows the names of the mtb trails which don't show up on the website. Still saved me a lot of time for calc'ing some bike trail mileage.

Charles H. Leggett

Jul 13, 2015, 12:08:22 PM7/13/15
to gaia...@googlegroups.com, gaiagps-beta, gaia-gps-for...@googlegroups.com, gaia-gps-f...@googlegroups.com
This is stupendous!! Makes the GaiaPro membership even more worthwhile. Keep up the excellent development!
> --
>
> ---

Charles H. Leggett