discuss new Android beta on Reddit - Gaia GPS v6.0.2

Andrew Johnson

Sep 18, 2015, 1:57:28 PM9/18/15
to Gaia GPS, gaia-gps-for...@googlegroups.com, gaia-gps-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I'd like to invite you to discuss the new Android beta release on Reddit. Here's the thread. We've started using Reddit as a forum for Gaia GPS in general (see /r/GaiaGPS).

If you're not a Redditor already, make an account and see if you like it for regular news. I've used Reddit for years, and the key is customizing "subreddits" so you only get the sort of news you want. This can range from a very specific subreddit like "Gaia GPS," or a general one like "Technology."

Also, if you have other topics to discuss, please consider starting a new thread on the Gaia GPS subreddit, instead of using this Google Group.

Best regards,
Andrew

Andrew Johnson
Founder