Map is Fuzzy in Backcountry

Deborah Fisher

Jun 19, 2015, 11:12:03 AM6/19/15
to gaia...@googlegroups.com
I've been having problems getting the map to "load" when I go to the backcountry, the map is all fuzzy and I can't see anything.  I tried downloading the map of the area where I'm going, before I go.  I zoomed in to the trail and saw everything and everything was clear and I could see the whole trail from start to finish before I went out.  But halfway through the trail it went back to fuzzy.  What causes this?  Thanks!

as...@gaiagps.com

Jun 19, 2015, 2:14:51 PM6/19/15
to gaia...@googlegroups.com

Hi Deborah,

This could be for a number of reasons including what mapsource you are trying to view.

To troubleshoot further, I would need to know the mapsource you downloaded as well as the area. A screenshot of what you are seeing would also be helpful. Feel free to email me with this information at sup...@gaiagps.com.

Regards,

Ashli Baldwin

User Support