Downloading Large Areas

Adam Sherman

Jun 15, 2015, 7:52:10 PM6/15/15
to gaia...@googlegroups.com
Good Day,

I need to download a huge piece of Canada Vector Topo by NRCAN, probably 4-5GB worth. Is there a smart way to achieve this?

Thanks,

A.

as...@gaiagps.com

Jun 19, 2015, 1:59:18 PM6/19/15
to gaia...@googlegroups.com

Hi Adam,

You can make note of where each download left off, however, if you overlap any areas the app is smart enough to only download the overlapping sections a single time.

Regards,

Ashli Baldwin

User Support

Adam Sherman

Jun 19, 2015, 2:02:03 PM6/19/15
to gaia...@googlegroups.com

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 1:59 PM, <as...@gaiagps.com> wrote:

You can make note of where each download left off, however, if you overlap any areas the app is smart enough to only download the overlapping sections a single time.

Right, that's pretty much what I'm doing. Thanks!

A.

--
Adam Sherman
Directeur des opérations, Sauvetage bénévole Outaouais