Gaggle stopped logging just after tow

Stefano Borini

Aug 15, 2015, 7:44:21 PM8/15/15
to Gaggle Users

Hello,

I am new to gliding. I installed gaggle on my phone (samsung A3). I started it just before takeoff, did an aerotow up to 2000 ft, and flew around for more than an hour. When I landed, I checked gaggle and it said "landed", it was still logging, and I stopped the logging.

I checked the track, both on gaggle and on livetrack and it seems to have stopped updating just after the tow release. Did it lose track of the GPS signal (I had it in my pocket), or do I have to have 4G coverage all the time? I guess this flight's data are lost, right?

Thanks.

Ed

Aug 17, 2015, 10:23:31 AM8/17/15
to gaggle...@googlegroups.com
I had problems trying to use Gaggle without a data connection, I’m afraid I’ve abandoned Gaggle now and just use SeeYou Recorder.

Ed