automated FindDownedPilot enhancement - GEOSMS integration

Joel McMinn

Mar 16, 2014, 8:49:59 AM3/16/14
to gaggle...@googlegroups.com
FindDownedPilot setting should integrate GeoSMS - preconfigured with message, emergency contacts email & sms.

Logic setup could indicate:
"Flight seems to have stopped" - Loud tones & vibrate - "Do you want to send emergency message?
If Pilot answers by tapping or shouting YES - then his "I'm alive" message populates, pre-addressed - pilot needs to tap or shout SEND - or he can edit first.
Screen remains up for pilot to followup with another message to same addressees.

If Pilot doesn't answer YES
Delay XX seconds.
Repeat YY times.
Then automatically send default "I might be dead" message
Leave message on screen with Pilot In Case of Emergency data clearly displayed, screen in low-power mode, security logon disabled,

Resend same message after ZZ delay.

Your default "I might be dead" message could include "this may be a false alarm - pilot may have dropped/misplaced his phone with a Gaggle trip started"

Think about it!

Joel