Re: [gaggle] Glider class (PG, HG, etc.) not persent -- flight cannot be entered

Marc

May 10, 2013, 3:10:29 AM5/10/13
to gaggle...@googlegroups.com
On 2013-05-09 23:47, Ripstop Rocket wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I am using Gaggles now for some time and I really love it. However, I
> never managed to get the upload to a Leonardo Server running. Whenever
> I click "Zu Lenonardo hochladen" (german UI) I get the following error
> msg:
>
> Glider class (PG, HG, etc.) not persent -- flight cannot be entered
>
> In settings => Geräteinformation (Aircraft settings ???) => Aircraft
> type i tried 'glider' and 'Paraglider', nothing worked.
> I am using the DHV Leonardo server with
> http://xc.dhv.de/xc/modules/leonardo/flight_submit.php to submit
> tracks.
>
> My Gaggle Version 1.62
>
> Any advice appreciated.

Hi!

Can you check with "http://www.livetrack24.com" (and correct login info)
if it works ? Then we'll know where to look (kind of) :)

Marc

Rüdiger

Apr 7, 2014, 12:22:52 PM4/7/14
to gaggle...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I can confirm / reproduce the problem with v1.62
IGC Upload  to "http://www.livetrack24.com" is fine, while to the "http://xc.dhv.de/xc/modules/leonardo/flight_submit.php" server it fails with the mentioned symptoms.

thanks
  Rüdiger