Re: Gaggle suggestions for kevin hester

Kevin Hester

Aug 22, 2013, 1:19:23 PM8/22/13
to Joel McMinn, gaggle...@googlegroups.com, gaggl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joel,

Alas - I haven't worked on Gaggle in a while, there is a now a group of developers (Marc and crew) who are extending the app.  Thanks for the ideas - I'm cc'ing them.

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 8:03 PM, Joel McMinn <joelm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Kevin I wanted to give you feedback on gaggle

Gaggle suggestions for kevin hester
[ ] Galaxy Nexus running 4.2.1
[ ]  gaggle settings screen always on? No.
[ ] Without clicking start logging, after a minute in a dark screen the app stops beeping.
[ ]
[ ]  but if I click start logging and continuing through the dark screen gaggle beeps constantly as it should, even after interruption like a phone call or notification.
[ ] The first instance when I try to resume use, Thanks for donating alerts came up. I find this alert annoying.
[ ] So I think gaggle should provide for not-started functionality without interruption or automatic shut off, just as it does when started and recording.

Shared from Google Keep