Test on livetrack24

paolinger Manfrin Paolo

Apr 8, 2014, 4:09:12 AM4/8/14
to gaggle...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I am testing your good app for a long time, i use it meanly for livetrack.

My device is n7000 samsung
I set 1 point every 2 min on livetrack24
Set 15 secs for track recording on gaggle

I fly along a border italy/swizerland so my telephone often switchs from Wind to swiss-operators.

-The problem i have found is that often the live track is update more than 2 minutes and sometimes stops completely and do not restarts after signal lost.

-The other question is: Is solved the problem with g-record of xcontest?

I like too much this app because in background don't use a lot of battery and setting in this way also few data on gprs
and if this two problems will be solved it will be perfect.

Thanks for your great work!!

Scott Towne

Apr 19, 2014, 9:21:42 PM4/19/14
to gaggle...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I have the Samsung Galaxy S5.  I am formerly a Samsung Galaxy S3 user.  Now, I cannot access "Menu" or "Settings" in Gaggle.  Please help.
Thank you,

J. Scott Towne
Managing Partner
LegalCollections.com, LLC