Cannot access Settings from Samsung Galaxy S5

Scott Towne

Apr 23, 2014, 8:26:50 AM4/23/14
to gaggle...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am a long time user of Gaggle.  Previously, I used Gaggle on my old phone, the Samsung Galaxy S3.  With the new phone, there is no way to access "Menu" or "Settings."  I have also noticed this problem with the Android App "Avario."  Can anyone comment or provide a solution or alternative?
Thank you,

Scott

--
J. Scott Towne
Managing Partner

Dawson Brown

Apr 23, 2014, 9:06:18 AM4/23/14
to gaggle...@googlegroups.com
Scott, have you tried long-pressing the "recent apps" button? I just found this:

"if you hold the recent apps button in an app that uses the menu button, it works as the menu button." here: http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/128333-samsung-galaxy-s5-10-things-you-probably-didn-t-know

dpb

Scott Towne

Apr 23, 2014, 10:37:22 AM4/23/14
to gaggle...@googlegroups.com, Mihai Sarto
Thanks, Dawson!  Problem solved.  I thought I had tried this but I guess not.  Your solution works for both Gaggle and Avario.

Thanks again.