image export

mellabee

Oct 19, 2010, 8:41:37 PM10/19/10
to gaggle-discuss
Hi all,

I've been making some great images with the Java Web Start Gaggle GUI.
Is there a way to cleanly export the images int eh Genome Browser?

Thanks!

Christopher Bare

Oct 20, 2010, 11:48:50 AM10/20/10
to gaggle-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Currently, I'm using screen-capture software to export images, which I realize is far from ideal. Adding the ability to render to a PDF is certainly on the to-do list, but there are lots of items higher up. It helps to know what limitations people are running into so I can bump that priority up a bit.

-Chris

 J. Christopher Bare
 Software Engineer, Baliga Lab
 Institute for Systems Biology

Melissa Beth Duhaime

Oct 20, 2010, 11:54:51 AM10/20/10
to gaggle-...@googlegroups.com
PDF or some svg/eps would be HIGHLY appreciated, as most of the
follow-up image editing that would be used for, e.x., publications is
almost always done in Illustrator (or an equivalent).

Thanks!

--
Melissa Beth Duhaime
Postdoctoral Researcher