Load Gene

saulo

Jul 29, 2010, 9:03:40 AM7/29/10
to gaggle-discuss
Hello,

The program from today, started showing a strange behaviour where,
after importing a tab delimited file as gene, it only allows to show
as highlight. not more block or other options are available

Is it a known bug?

Regards

Christopher Bare

Jul 29, 2010, 2:20:40 PM7/29/10
to gaggle-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Saulo,

Thanks for putting the program through it's paces. I didn't understand what you meant at first, but now I see it. The problem is that I've managed to foul up the either the recognition of the type of track or the mapping between tracks and renderers.

Working on it,

-Chris

 J. Christopher Bare
 Software Engineer, Baliga Lab
 Institute for Systems Biology

Saulo Alves

Jul 29, 2010, 2:24:39 PM7/29/10
to gaggle-...@googlegroups.com
thanks

Christopher Bare

Jul 29, 2010, 3:54:43 PM7/29/10
to gaggle-...@googlegroups.com
Saulo,

Nice catch again. I (think I) have that fixed and deployed in build 163. BTW, an easier repro of the same bug is to right-click on any gene track select "visual properties editor" and see if the renderer chooser (drop-down widget) is populated correctly -- ei, has Block and Gene as options.

I also put up an example file for loading gene tracks from tab-delimited text here:

- Chris

Saulo Alves

Jul 30, 2010, 4:53:24 AM7/30/10
to gaggle-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Christopher,

Problem solved. Thank you for the prompt response.

Regards,

s.