Announcing the Gaggle Workspace

Ning Jiang

Oct 2, 2013, 2:26:36 PM10/2/13
to gaggle-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Users,

We are very pleased to announce the release of a new Gaggle application: the Gaggle Workspace

The Gaggle Workspace is a data-centric, cloud-based, highly scalable, and multi-platform solution with an open API that improves the productivity of performing large-scale data analysis and visualization for biological researchers with and without programming expertise. You can find tutorial videos on our Google+ page.

Please give it a try and send us your comments and suggestions.  We really appreciate it!

Best Regards,

Nitin S. Baliga
Professor & Director
Institute for Systems Biology