Re: [gaggle-discuss] Bookmark file format primer

Diego M Salvanha

Apr 4, 2013, 6:55:36 PM4/4/13
to gaggle-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mike Starr-,

Sorry for the delay answering your email.

The Bookmark's header flat-file structure should be:

>name: 2nd Folder
Chromosome* Start* End* Strand* Name* Annotation Sequence

The first line ( >name: ) is the name of your bookmark's list
and * represents all must-fill columns.

Let me know if it answers your question.

Cheers.,
Diego M Salvanha
Grad. Student | Inter-institutional Grad Program on Bioinformatics - University of Sao Paulo
Member of LabPIB - http://labpib.fmrp.usp.br | Dr. Ricardo Z. N. Vencio

On Mar 26, 2013, at 4:08 PM, Mike Starr <starr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear gaggle-discuss,

I've had moderate luck with bookmark files in GGB for my ChIP-seq dataset. I was wondering if there was a strict deliniation of the GGB bookmark file format requirements anywhere?

Best,

Mike