dumb question on output

Wilson MacGyver

Jul 21, 2015, 4:04:53 PM7/21/15
to gae...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Ok, this is a dumb question, but I can't seem to get this to work.

using the google storage client, after you read a binary file (pdf, etc),
after the read operation, you have a byte buffer. like this

int fileSize = (int) gcsService.getMetadata(gcsFileName).getLength()ByteBuffer result = ByteBuffer.allocate(fileSize);GcsInputChannel readChannel = gcsService.openReadChannel(gcsFileName, 0)

int bytesRead = readChannel.read(result)

now, how do I send that to be displayed? I've tried converting the bytebuffer to
bytearray, and then use << to send it to out.

that doesn't appear to work.

Thanks

Vladimír Oraný

Jul 22, 2015, 3:20:39 PM7/22/15
to gae...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm sorry, I'm currently having holidays. I'll take a look next week if I can help you somehow.

Cheers,
Vlad

You've received this message because you've subscribed to the Gaelyk Google Group.
To send an email to the group, please write to: gae...@googlegroups.com
To unsuscribe from this group: gaelyk+un...@googlegroups.com
To show more options: http://groups.google.fr/group/gaelyk?hl=en

---