What was in the Gaelyk 2.2.0 Release?

Peter Kelley

Feb 9, 2016, 1:06:09 AM2/9/16
to Gaelyk
The website says 2.1.2 was the last version but the Maven repo and Github both list 2.2.0.

Vladimír Oraný

Feb 13, 2016, 10:33:00 AM2/13/16
to Gaelyk
Hi Peter,

2.2.0 removed deprecated Files and Backends API. I've forget to update the website.

Cheers,
Vlad

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 7:06 AM Peter Kelley <yell...@gmail.com> wrote:
The website says 2.1.2 was the last version but the Maven repo and Github both list 2.2.0.

You've received this message because you've subscribed to the Gaelyk Google Group.
To send an email to the group, please write to: gae...@googlegroups.com
To unsuscribe from this group: gaelyk+un...@googlegroups.com
To show more options: http://groups.google.fr/group/gaelyk?hl=en

---

Kunal Dabir

Jul 9, 2016, 11:53:22 PM7/9/16
to Gaelyk, vlad...@orany.cz
After upgrading, i see these warnings. Looks like because of removing deprecated apis. How to get rid of them?

Jul 10, 2016 9:19:12 AM org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.m12n.MetaInfExtensionModule newModule
WARNING: Module [gaelyk-extension-module] - Unable to load extension class [groovyx.gaelyk.extensions.FilesExtensions]
Jul 10, 2016 9:19:12 AM org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.m12n.MetaInfExtensionModule newModule
WARNING: Module [gaelyk-extension-module] - Unable to load extension class [groovyx.gaelyk.extensions.BackendExtensions]

Regards,

Kunal

Vladimír Oraný

Jul 21, 2016, 2:26:25 PM7/21/16
to Gaelyk

Hi Kunal,

Sorry for very long response I was I the middle of release of the app I'm working on. Some of the extension classes were removed but their names remained in the extension classes metadata file. I believe this will be removed in next release.

Cheers,
Vlad