Gaelyk on Cloud9

Peter Kelley

Jul 28, 2015, 7:47:52 PM7/28/15
to Gaelyk
Has anyone had experience running Gaelyk on the Cloud9 web IDE? Any pitfalls or experiences to share?

Vladimír Oraný

Jul 29, 2015, 12:17:53 AM7/29/15
to Gaelyk
Hi,
not yet. But I think that with Gradle wrapper there should not be any issue. Looking forward to listen to any news if you're going to try it :-)

Cheers,
Vlad

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 1:47 AM Peter Kelley <yell...@gmail.com> wrote:
Has anyone had experience running Gaelyk on the Cloud9 web IDE? Any pitfalls or experiences to share?

You've received this message because you've subscribed to the Gaelyk Google Group.
To send an email to the group, please write to: gae...@googlegroups.com
To unsuscribe from this group: gaelyk+un...@googlegroups.com
To show more options: http://groups.google.fr/group/gaelyk?hl=en

---

Kunal Dabir

Jul 29, 2015, 1:22:31 AM7/29/15
to gae...@googlegroups.com
I have tried glide/gaelyk on cloud9 and nitorus. It would run just fine. except some out of memory issues. Also downloading of appengine sdk by gradle could be blocked (i think on nitrous) as it is a large volume of data.

Peter Kelley

Jul 29, 2015, 1:29:19 AM7/29/15
to gae...@googlegroups.com
I tried a template project and gradlew ran fine right up to the point where it tried downloading the appengine SDK at which point it ran out of memory on a free instance. Any ideas about how to keep the gradle memory usage down below 512M?