Not able to integrate Grails 3 rest-api profile project with gaelyk , any suggestions ?

sourabh jain

Apr 11, 2016, 4:51:30 PM4/11/16
to Gaelyk
Is there any tutorial available ?

Wilson MacGyver

Apr 11, 2016, 10:57:20 PM4/11/16
to gae...@googlegroups.com
not sure what you mean. are you saying you want to deploy grails 3 rest-api profile project using gaelyk? I don't think that's
possible.

or do you mean you want to use gaelyk to call a grails 3 rest-api controller via REST?

if so, the standard urlFetch would work.

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 4:48 PM, sourabh jain <wsou...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there any tutorial available ?

You've received this message because you've subscribed to the Gaelyk Google Group.
To send an email to the group, please write to: gae...@googlegroups.com
To unsuscribe from this group: gaelyk+un...@googlegroups.com
To show more options: http://groups.google.fr/group/gaelyk?hl=en

---

Vladimír Oraný

Apr 12, 2016, 1:50:55 AM4/12/16
to Gaelyk

Jorge Aguilera

Apr 14, 2016, 5:19:56 AM4/14/16
to Gaelyk
FYI
recently google has opened a new appengine environment called flexible (beta) where you can upload a pure grails application

Vladimír Oraný

Apr 14, 2016, 6:02:19 AM4/14/16
to Gaelyk
cool, on the other hand, I got burnt by Google's beta features way too much already to test it.