#_=_

Jay Kyburz

Oct 6, 2013, 10:21:39 PM10/6/13
to gae-sim...@googlegroups.com
Hey Folks,

I've just implemented Simple Auth in my App Engine project.

I've been doing heaps of testing and I'm ready to deploy but there is one last little thing to iron out.

When being redirected after a successful Facebook login a little "#_=_" is being appending to the url. I can't find where this is being added.

Any pointers?

Jay Kyburz

Oct 7, 2013, 8:05:28 AM10/7/13
to gae-sim...@googlegroups.com
This is happening in the demo online btw..

https://simpleauth.appspot.com/profile#_=_

alex

Oct 8, 2013, 6:16:24 AM10/8/13
to Jay Kyburz, gae-sim...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, it's only with Facebook.

I'm not sure this can be get rid of. If you happen to know a solution please post it back here!
Here's related info:

Cheers!
Alex.

Jay Kyburz

Oct 8, 2013, 6:43:35 AM10/8/13
to gae-sim...@googlegroups.com, Jay Kyburz
Thanks Alex, for now I am handling in Javascript. I will have a look at a server side solution later.