Facebook Login Error

wanderl...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2017, 7:21:32 AM4/3/17
to SimpleAuth for GAE
Hi everyone,
SimpleAuth is amazing, i always use this tool for social login, but from yesterday don't work anymore Facebook login!

I don't change nothing in my code but now return this error:  KeyError: 'access_token'

What is the problem?? I don't know.... Has anything changed in the login process?

Help me, please!!

alex

Apr 3, 2017, 7:25:38 AM4/3/17
to wanderl...@gmail.com, SimpleAuth for GAE
Hey there. I think you just need to update simpleauth to the latest version (master).
Facebook dropped support for an older version of their API quite recently, but it's been fix in https://github.com/x1ddos/simpleauth/pull/44.

I will soon push a new release to pypi.
Sorry about that.

wanderl...@gmail.com