Gadget Kings PRS phones & MacBook services

Bakt Marketing

Apr 3, 2023, 12:03:09 PM4/3/23
to Gadget Kings PRS phones & MacBook services

Every iPhone Repair starts with a free diagnostic exam to determine what is causing the issues plaguing your iPhone. Our comprehensive diagnostic service helps us identify the problem and decide which of our repair services will best fix it. From there, repairs can begin in-store right away and usually take about an hour.

Contact us:

Owner Name: Laith Al Yonane

Address: Shop 4/28 Elizabeth St, Acacia Ridge, QLD 4110

Phone: +61 450 753 672

Website: https://gadgetkingsprs.com.au/repair

Business Email: gadget.k...@gmail.com

Services:

iPhone repair, Phone repair, IPad repair, Samsung repair, macbook repair, Phone repair near me