Re: Georgia Democrat warthog Stacey Abrams tests positive for COVID-19

1 view

Escape from Planned Parenthood

Aug 10, 2022, 5:05:03 PM8/10/22
In article <t2k2po$3masq$7...@news.freedyn.de>
forging asshole <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Couldn't happen to a more deserving sow.

Georgia's Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams has
tested positive for COVID-19.

"This morning I took my daily COVID test and tested positive for
COVID-19," she tweeted on Wednesday. "Before my speech
yesterday, I tested negative. Today I’m experiencing mild
symptoms, and I’m grateful to have been vaccinated and boosted."

Abrams said she would be spending the next few days at home, and
taking meetings using Zoom and her phone.

"I look forward to getting back on the road and meeting folks
across Georgia soon," she said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-democrat-stacey-abrams-
tests-positive-covid

Leonard

Aug 10, 2022, 6:10:44 PM8/10/22
"Escape from Planned Parenthood" <g.ma...@hillaryclinton.com> wrote in
Please COVID. Take this one and don't let go.