Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene blasted Sen. Lindsey Graham after he called it 'inappropriate' for Trump to float pardons for Capitol rioters

1 view

Leroy N. Soetoro

Feb 7, 2022, 12:27:44 AM2/7/22
https://www.businessinsider.com/mtg-rips-lindsey-graham-inappropriate-
trump-jan-6-rioter-pardons-2022-1

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Sunday harshly criticized Sen. Lindsey
Graham after he called the former President Donald Trump's comments about
Capitol riot defendants "inappropriate."

At a rally in Texas on Saturday, Trump said he would consider pardons for
people who were charged in the January 6 attack on the Capitol if he
decides to run and wins in 2024.

"We will treat them fairly," he said. "And if it requires pardons, we will
give them pardons."

So far 761 people have been charged in the Capitol riot, with counts that
include entering restricted grounds, disorderly conduct, and assaulting
police officers, among others.

During an appearance Sunday on CBS's Face the Nation, Graham was asked
about the comments and called them "inappropriate."

"I don't want to send any signal that it was OK to defile the Capitol,"
the South Carolina Republican said, adding: "There are other groups with
causes that may want to go down the violent path if these people get
pardoned."

Graham has consistently called for the prosecution of people who attacked
the Capitol during the insurrection.

Greene, Republican from Georgia and staunch supporter of Trump, blasted
Graham in a long post on her Gab account, airing a list of grievances.

"Lindsey Graham has done nothing about J6," Greene began. She has
previously visited Capitol riot defendants in jail and has complained
about their living conditions. In her post, she accused Graham of doing
nothing for them.

"Instead of actually doing something about the great injustice happening
to pretrial Americans awaiting their day in court, Lindsey Graham turns
his head to their abuse, votes for Joe Biden's nominees, votes for Joe
Biden's Infrastructure bill, and then pretends to be a friend to President
Trump," she wrote.

"Aren't we all sick and tired of those kind of 'friends,'" she added.

Representatives for Graham and Greene did not immediately respond to
Insider's request for comment.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

BeamMeUpScotty

Feb 7, 2022, 8:03:17 AM2/7/22
Because Senator Graham likes it better when Democrats sell the pardons
and then sign them on the way out of office and getting paid for their
corrupt deals.... rather than telling voters before they're elected
what kind of pardons they will sign?

As I have said here before Senator Graham becomes a FAKE Republican when
he's campaigning and then the day after the election is over he always
runs right back to being a good Democrat and siding with Democrats on
all the issues.

--
That's Karma

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
265 - #DemocratViolenceMatters

Look at Chicago, and you see that it's NOT Mr. Floyd's death that
prompted the violence, the violence is a daily grind in the Democrat run
cities...