where to copy code of Google Analytics Easy Dashboard library

Juan Jose Saborido

Feb 20, 2013, 2:57:36 PM2/20/13
to ga-easy-da...@googlegroups.com
In the post "New Google Analytics Easy Dashboard library (http://analytics.blogspot.com.es/2012/05/new-google-analytics-easy-dashboard.html), you can find a quick example: Say you want to create a line chart plotting visitors and visits for the last 30 days. Besides including the library, the only code required is...

And my question is: Where I should paste this example code?

Thanks in advanced

Juanjo

nick

Feb 20, 2013, 4:04:26 PM2/20/13
to ga-easy-da...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There is some additional code you need to include on your page.
-Nick

Juan Jose Saborido

Feb 21, 2013, 5:26:16 AM2/21/13
to ga-easy-da...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

First of all, thanks for your quick answer.
About my issue, maybe it's not important but I haven't any web, it's a blog (in blogger).

And my question is where I should pay this code. I mean, before <body> or maybe after or...

I'm looking forward  to hearing from you.

Thanks in advanced

Juanjo.